I don't think I'm going to attempt to put these in chronological order. Too much work and I've got to catch up!
Having another reader in the house is very handy and super sweet.
Harvey wasn't technically old enough to hang out in "the maze" at the gym kids center but some of the nice employees liked Harvey and let him sneak in sometimes. Always made his day.
My whole world in a picture.
Millie got pink eye and got to stay home from school one day. Thank goodness for fast-working eye drops so that was all she had to miss!
Millie asked one morning if she could put the silverware away. Uh, yeah! How about every day??
Harvey went through a phase of loving our I Spy Christmas book.
Still loves other people's shoes. I'm pretty sure I have a picture of Millie wearing these same boots at about this age.
Max earned some money to buy a Transformer and he was so pleased! He got Grimmlock and it was so cute to see him so happy and proud of himself.
More sweet reading moments.
Keeping the boys entertained during Millie's gymnastics class is not for the faint of heart. This particular night involved about a thousand games of Tic Tac Toe and trying to be okay with Harvey constantly wanting to lay on the floor.
We used our dinosaur slide one last time and then put him away until next summer.
Max loves collecting acorns! Sometimes he likes to find the "hats."
I got this picture from the preschool. He's such a cutie.
The zip line park used to be a good workout for me but luckily they've found they like running each other back to the starting spot.
I sometimes call this cute boy King Harvey so this choice of headwear was fitting.
Running free and wild.
The dancing room lives up to its name!
Tyler was so good to practice the kids' lines with them before the Primary Program. They both delivered their parts beautifully!
One of these is not like the others. But it kinda cracks me up!
It was fun taking these cuties with me to vote. I pass our early polling place frequently so I would check on it every time we passed. It was so crowded! We finally found a day/time when it wasn't jammed and of course Harvey was without shoes. Oh well, I'm pretty sure my vote still counted!

No comments:
Post a Comment