Thursday, January 17, 2019

Halloween 2018

This Halloween was not our most exciting. I was in my first trimester still and not feeling well and did not give the kids' costumes much effort. We didn't do any fun holiday activities or visit any pumpkin patches, but you know what? The kids didn't even notice! They were just excited to get candy on Halloween haha. Simple is definitely better sometimes. 

Millie chose her own costume and was a beautiful unicorn.


Max stayed true to form and was very much undecided on what he wanted to be. He threw on a Batman cape we have in our bin of dress-ups and called it good.


And Harvey... oh Harvey. Given his obsession with shoes, especially boots, he wore his favorite pair and I dressed him accordingly with what we already had. Too big cowboy boots were the order of the day.


I'm glad I thought to take these pictures in the morning, because it was another rainy Halloween night!


The kids waited semi-patiently for Tyler to come home and take them trick-or-treating. I got to sit with Sharon and pass out candy while he took them as has become tradition. They didn't last long in the rain but got tons of candy still!


And we always pop over to scare Nana and Botz on this holiday. Nana is so sweet and always asks me ahead of time what the kids' favorite candies are and makes sure to have a special goody bag just for them. They also gave the kids glow sticks which were very exciting. And please note Max's costume change! Haha.


And we stopped by to see hi to Poppy too. Gigi was out of town (helping take care of new baby cousin Myra!) and we missed her! Poppy didn't have many trick-or-treaters either so the kids definitely benefitted from all that leftover candy. It was a wet and chilly night!


No comments: