Friday, March 19, 2010

Really? Really.

Just had to share some stupid things I've done of late...

Last Friday Tyler and I were on our way to meet Adam and Aubrey at Pizza Pie Cafe for a yummy dinner (which by the way, was awesome. Same company that owns Craigo's in Rexburg, so I'm automatically in love). We were walking up the stairs, and Tyler was slightly behind me. He asked me to give him the keys, and... well, I tried. I tossed them over my head above me. A little too high. Guess I've been working out too much and am getting too strong, cuz they landed on the ROOF! I heard the wrong kind of kerplunk and Tyler and I looked at each other immediately. We couldn't help but laugh... it was hilarious. We looked for a ladder, but settled for me getting on T's shoulders to get them. Oh dear.

I had to take our daily Fedex shipment to the drop box yesterday, so I was frantically searching for my keys while trying to finish up the last of the shipping labels to slap on boxes. I was seriously probably searching for about 3 minutes until something caught my peripheral eye. Don't ask me why, but they were in my mouth.

A few different people ordered pizza here at work today. Being the one who cleans it all up when they're done, I gleaned a piece of leftover pizza and grabbed the last garlic sauce cup. You know, the kind that's 99.9% garlic, with just enough butter to make it liquid so it can slide down your gullet easier. I thoroughly enjoyed it. I turned to toss it in the trash can behind me, and I thought, "I'd better make this, or that would be garlic cleanup #3 today." Sure enough, I missed the toss. My binding machine now reaks of a strange garlic+plastic combo. Gross!

There are more, but I think I'll stop there. :) I'm feelin' pretty good about my level of intelligence.

No comments: