Friday, March 19, 2010

Some things that amuse me

I heard on the radio this morning that a woman is suing a costume company for neglecting to tell her that she might trip, fall, and become injured while wearing big floppy clown shoes at a Halloween party. Uh, DUH.

Just read this. It's not the amusing kind of laugh, more like an "I'm in disbelief" kind of laugh: http://specials.msn.com/A-List/Becoming-worlds-fattest-woman.aspx?cp-documentid=23664683&imageindex=1&cp-searchtext=Donna%20Simpson%20and%20world%27s%20fattest%20woman&FORM=MSNIIT

Speaking of fat, I came home after a really good and long workout last night (power pump class, all abs class, running, and a little yoga class) and quickly fixed myself a plate of melted cheese on chips. I refuse to tell you how late it was when I ate this greasy feast.

Utah weather half amuses me, half infuriates me. Yesterday, I was laying in the grass in the backyard soaking up the sun, and this morning it's snowing. BUG.

p.s. this weekend is Legacy Conference and I'm so excited! I wish I could have had today off of work to go to it, but I'm glad I at least get to go tomorrow. Can't wait to see Tiffany and all the fam!

p.p.s. big purchase made yesterday... a Yamaha DGX 505 Portable Grand! Beautiful keyboard, fits perfectly in our apartment. Pictures to come.

No comments: