Our Stake President challenged us in our Stake Conference a few weeks ago to "do something extraordinary in regards to the temple." We thought it fitting that earlier that week we'd set a goal to go to every temple in Utah in 2010! I printed out a map of Utah and put stickers pointing to each temple in the state-- there are 14. This has been so much fun so far, and I'm excited to keep this up! We went to the Mt. Timpanogos Temple on Saturday with Randall and Crystal. This was the first time we've been back there since our marriage! It was so neat and brought back floods of my favorite memories.
We were so glad Randall and Crystal came with us! We love them!

I'm just the luckiest girl in the world.

I am so grateful to have been married in the temple, because it means I get to be with him
FOREVER. That means everything to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment