Sunday, September 5, 2010

Are we really back here again?

Having hair issues, yet again. I have been trying to grow it out, but then I walk around campus and see people with way cuter hair that's shorter than mine. And cuter people with longer hair too. So basically I don't know what to do, because I want to be cute too.

Pros of long hair:
-Just learned to french braid
-more ways to style it
-Easy to cut if I get sick of it

Pros of short hair:
-Cute and spunky and fall-ish. Is that 3?
-Headbands... don't need to say anymore here
-My hair grows fast so if I don't like it, just wait a month

So should I go short, cut bangs and keep the length, or just wait??

To cut or not to cut? That is the question.

2 comments:

Britt Hanson said...

I know what you mean. Always a hair dilemma. I can't wait to hear what you end up doing. For now, I think I'm just growing mine out. Your hair is cute any way though!

ashley said...

camille! i love reading YOUR blog and i just laugh when you have hair dilemma's because i'm ALWAYS in the same boat at the same time! i'm in the awkward length and itching to change my look up! can't wait to see what you do :) post a pic of what you decide!!!