Wednesday, March 2, 2011

A little free advertising

One of the things I look forward to when we go home for the summer is having access to Blue Bell Ice Cream. I've been on 3 tours of the factory, and could tell you almost as much as the tour guides! :) Eating other ice cream just doesn't cut it anymore for me.

HOWEVER. There is one kind of ice cream that I can eat by itself that doesn't make me pine for Blue Bell:


*Yes, I was eating out of the carton. Sometimes you just gotta!

There are lots of wonderful things about this ice cream: cheap brand=cheap price, perfect amount of chocolate goodness in every bite, and there's little peanut butter surprises everywhere! Do I sound like a commercial yet? I love this stuff. Too bad I finished it off....

1 comment:

annie andersen said...

YUMM!! Tyler and I might need to check that out!!