when you're studying for a Speech Anatomy test. My friend Cami and I (and yes, I really do have a friend named Cami- not referring to myself as two people) spent a good 20 minutes doing this in the library yesterday:

"You have squiggly palatal rugae." "Can you see the posterior faucial pillars?" "No, just the anterior. Darn." And, "Wow, your uvula looks weird."

"You have squiggly palatal rugae." "Can you see the posterior faucial pillars?" "No, just the anterior. Darn." And, "Wow, your uvula looks weird."
That's what happens when you get the two of us together! Good thing the semester's almost over- we should probably not be allowed to ever take anatomy classes again.
1 comment:
Darn, I was actually hoping you were referring to yourself...I am my best friend, don't ya know? JK. Yeah anatomy classes makes people weird. You start thinking in terms of body parts "Oooh, that man has a nice perus scapulatus mengi!" weird.
Post a Comment