-You crave salad and fruit smoothies instead of hot chocolate and warm cookies
-The sight of snow makes you want to cry
-Running outside starts to look more appealing than on a treadmill at the gym (my gym membership has long expired, but even if I could go, I might not)
-You start reaching for bright colors instead of gray and black
-Something NEW sounds good. A new hobby, a new pair of shoes, whatever it might be. I'm going to do somethin' new myself! I'll tell you what it is when I know.
So here's to spring!

(This is the closest picture I could find that matched my memory of the tree we had in our backyard in France. We would shake the tree and dance under the falling blossoms, yelling, "It's snowing!" Great times in France. Probably some of my earliest springtime memories)
No comments:
Post a Comment