I am obsessed with watching the weather forecast on the news lately. I guess I'm just waiting for Marti Skold (my weatherwoman of choice) to say, "Oh look! Sudden shift in that storm. Looks like we'll be cloudless and 80 degrees for the next year." Wouldn't that be nice. I guess I shouldn't complain though- it's gorgeous outside today! Great excuse to skip classes and play tennis, right?? We'll call it a 2-hour sabbatical.
I've also noticed tons of fashion blogs as of late. This is a whole world that I had not even known was in existence until recently! Sure, I envy their seemingly endless shopping spree that is their collective lives, but sometimes I just think where are you going that you need to be so dressed up? Too much effort, I say. And that's coming from a girl who likes to dress up and shop. There are also some that I wish to send an e-mail to, asking them to stop. For their own sakes.
Side note: my job is awesome. I am on the commencement committee (which is so cool, by the way- makes me love this school so much more knowing the amazing people that run it) AND, I found out this week, I get to be a line marshal for the commencement processional! As though college graduates don't know how to walk in a straight line. Just kidding, it will be great. I get to stand pretty close to the dignitaries (I know who the visiting G.A. is too- don't you wish you were me?) so that'll be cool. Maybe I'll pretend to be a graduate and go through the line once or twice. Only downside is that there are 2 meetings during finals week. I guess that should motivate me to get started (and hopefully finished) earlier. Anyone know why this kind of marshal is only spelled with one L? Life is such a mystery.
No comments:
Post a Comment