We had a great weekend! Tyler blessed Millie Mae in church on Sunday. We were so lucky to have lots of family come to our Sacrament Meeting and to our apartment afterwards. It was such a special day! Tyler gave Millie a beautiful blessing, and the testimony afterwards was so great. The Spirit was so strong and I was near tears the whole rest of the day, just feeling so happy and blessed. We felt so much love and support from our family and friends. After the day was over, we counted how many people came... there were 54 people squished in our apartment! It was quite the party. Thanks again to those who came and brought food and partied with us.
I was pretty heartbroken after all the craziness was done and we looked at the pictures from the day... they are pretty awful. Of me anyways. I need some sunshine and hair help and lots of other things. So please look at these pictures with your eyes half-shut. Thanks.
| She was an absolute angel during the meeting, and this captures the rest of the day. Poor girl was pretty overwhelmed with all the attention! |
| This doesn't even show everyone that was there... it was crazy fun! |
It was one of my favorite days ever. Both of our families came from Houston- I think they won the distance prize!
I want to take some better pictures of Millie in her dress... she looked beautiful!! But these will have to do for now.
5 comments:
I love that top picture of the three of you!
Wish we could've been there! How fun that SO many came.
What a sweet memory! I am so happy for you all! Can't wait to see more pics of Millie in her blessing dress!
You look beautiful, as always, Cam! All of the legs in the picture are white, so don't worry :).
girl, i dont know what you're talking about but you look OH so good for just having a baby-you look AWESOME! The pics are great-I"m glad that day was a huge blessing for everyone! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment