Friday, September 8, 2017

School prep

We've had fun getting Millie ready for kindergarten back in August. She and I have been able to have a couple "dates" in the process. First up was getting school supplies. It was fun but I'm thinking next time I'll just order through the school, because the only part Millie was remotely interested in was picking her backpack. The rest was just frustration (for me) in trying to find the super specific things in specific colors in the already picked over bins. Live and learn.


Light blue is her favorite color lately.


I've been ordering lots of stuff for my preschool class and the kids have enjoyed lots of boxes for coloring.


Unrelated but cute. Max put on Harvey's shorts while trying to find his own. I couldn't stop laughing! Looks like he's wearing lederhosen.


Also ordered this storage bench for the entryway. Someday I'll find the right colors of fabric bins and the kids will be able to store their shoes in there.


Annual haircut time. Forgot to take an after pic haha.


Meet the teacher! Millie was so excited and had her outfit picked out for weeks beforehand. Here she is at her desk.


The kids got to take a tour of the school while the parents got to have an orientation meeting from Millie's cute teacher.



Millie lucked out and has 3 friends in the class! She even sits right next to two of them. Pretty amazing.


Their teacher is going to have her hands full for sure!



It's going to be a great year!

1 comment:

Marissa Anderson said...

Oh how exciting! I can't wait for kindergarten orientation! and meet the teacher! SOOOO cute!