Saturday, June 30, 2018

7 on 10: June 2018

1. Sharon and I did not coordinate this but found it pretty funny at church! Great minds think alike I guess.


2. Tyler is awesome and has the kids writing to one of the missionaries serving from our ward every week. They draw a picture and write what they learned about in Primary. It's been a nice Sunday tradition.


3. I always change Harvey out of his Sunday clothes (for the sake of preserving the clothes!) and he fought me hard when I tried to dress him. He ran around in just a diaper for several hours and I didn't hate it. He was in such a funny mood and was cracking us up.


4. Still very much loves books!


5. Popcorn and snickerdoodles made for a yummy treat.


6. I could just eat him sometimes!


7. Millie asked me to make three braids and then combine them into one in the back. She wanted to sleep in them and see how curly her hair would be the next morning. This girl has her own ideas and takes action! Love it.

No comments: