Monday, June 11, 2018

Little things

Millie went through a funny phase where she wouldn't let me do her hair. She learned how to do her own ponytails and me suggesting that I help her (or suggest something else to wear either) resulted in a fight. Wanted to remember her quirky and bold sense of style.


Fun at the splash pad.



Harvey has no idea what's coming haha


But he's always a good sport about it!


The kids still love playing with the Instagram filters when I let them.


Enjoying the park before it's too hot.



Baby burrito!


His little side-eye smile is my favorite.


Still have a thing for taking pictures of my kids sleeping apparently! Love these tired boys.


After her phase of never letting me do her hair, one morning she announced that she thinks her hair will grow longer if she puts it in fancy braids, so she's requested something like that almost every day since. I also love how her hair gets wavy after it's wet.


I've been trying to do yoga every morning before the kids wake up. Sometimes it's like they sense I'm awake and just want to join me! Luckily Millie is so sweet and will play with Harvey so I can finish without as many interruptions. 


We found a fun FHE activity in the Friend magazine. The kids had fun lifting up the pictures to read facts about each member of the First Presidency and Quorum of the Twelve Apostles.



Sometimes I catch Max and Harvey doing boy stuff together, like watching bugs here, and it makes me so happy.


Monkey bars are their favorite lately! Good workout for them and me, lifting them up each time.


Millie got to go to a birthday for her friend at the gymnastics place and she thought it was the greatest thing ever.


No comments: