After taking the two pictures below I saw the date and realized Harvey was 18 months old that day! Happy half birthday dude. Still loves his baby gymnastics, and we kind of hope he never grows out of that.
Max was super proud of this skid mark and asked that we send a picture to Dad (as he was out of town). Couldn't believe he made one taller than himself!
The neighborhood next to us is developing the land backing up to our street. After they poured the cement for the road we had fun checking it out.
Tyler got to eat at a restaurant where one of Elvis's old cars resides. I think the owner of the restaurant won it from Elvis in a poker game? Can't remember the story exactly. Pretty funny though.
You know you're getting past park-worthy weather when the kids spend the whole time hunkered down in the shade with the water!
Millie's first braid ever. It's so fun teaching her this stuff!
And another fancy hairdo on her. She came up with this concept all by herself.
Harvey's favorite spot.
I love that Gigi shares her love of reading with the kids. She and Poppy have an amazing book collection and the kids love to go up there and read!
We found Venus (on the right below) on our way home one night. Pretty cool.
The splash pad finally works again and we had it all to ourselves!
Got myself a yoga mat and carrier. Thanks to my sister-in-law Brittany for the recommendation, because I would have had no clue about them at all!
Harvey and I both put the mat to good use.
A second tennis lesson with Max. Lasted about 5 minutes and Tyler broke a string on his racket! We'll have to try again haha.
Last lunch at school with Millie as a kindergartener! Crazy!


No comments:
Post a Comment