Tuesday, March 9, 2010

All fixed!

Sorry to anyone who has tried to look at my blog the past few days. It was redirecting because of a gadget I put in. WARNING: BEWARE OF GADGETS! Stick with the ones that Blogger creates! Wow that was annoying.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Good job fixing it! I thought it was only me that it was redirecting for. Good job with all your projects ms. productive! You should post a picture of your new entryway!

Lindsay said...

Hooray you fixed your blog! I was wondering if it was just my computer. All that talk of you being sick and nauseous...pregnancy always did that to me :) haha. about a sewing machine, I know that BYU-Idaho would get new sewing machines every few years and then sell their old ones (which were still in good condition) for a good deal. Something to look into at BYU.