I am really happy the sun has come out. Saturday's blizzard put me in a bad mood.
I'm not stressing about meals this week. Thanks to a fun night with Adam and Aubrey on Saturday, I have a homemade lasagna in the freezer (my first time making lasagna! Hope it turns out) and a pan of enchiladas in the fridge. This really should be a weekly thing so I don't get so antsy about it.
Work puts me in a really bad mood. I've been super-snappy to everyone at the office lately, and I don't really know why!
ksl.com is my latest obsession. I parouse (sp?) the classifieds every day for good deals-- mostly on digital pianos and sewing machines. Hopefully I can find a good deal on something!
I am a bookworm. I read two books last week (Walk Two Moons by Sharon Creech and My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult) but don't want to keep driving to the library for more books. Dear John is next! Hope it's good.
I really want to go to the gym. Aubrey and I tried yoga last Thursday and it was great! Not a hugely intense workout, but I did surprise myself with the ways I could contort myself. I want to keep going and improve my flexibility.
Modern Family is my favorite show. Heidi introduced us to it and we can't stop watching it! It's hilarious.
I can't seem to wake up on time. Tyler and I missed the Daylight Savings memo on Saturday night (okay really we just forgot it) and we showed up to church at 10:00 instead of 9:00. I joked with Tyler that he'll do anything to miss part of church. :)
That's all.
1 comment:
Frozen meals. Yes, that is a very good idea. And we forgot about Daylight Savings too. Luckily we woke up just in time to get to church because I play the organ!! I seem to get down too with this snow. Come on spring!!!!
Post a Comment