I'm calling today a sick day. Yesterday, I woke up with a sore throat, which is not uncommon for me at all. My throat often is a little "ticklish" in the mornings. But it just kept getting worse as the day went on. I bought a little bag of cough drops at the Wilk, and had to have one in my mouth constantly the rest of the day. Boo for being sick! Hopefully it doesn't last too long... I have two tests this week and am having trouble studying with this cloudy head.
But before I was sick, our weekend was great. Papa Kurt was in town! He came Thursday night in time for the boys' basketball game (they won!), and was so sweet to take us all to Texas Roadhouse and bowling on Friday night. We were wishing the whole family was there! But we had so much fun. Saturday, Tyler had a test and we went to the BYU basketball game, and then to Aunt Dana's for dinner. Sunday we brought our new (to us) puzzle to our Primary class, to talk about how when the Church was restored, it was like putting a puzzle together and having no missing pieces. Great idea... except it turns out we were missing 3 pieces to the puzzle!! So that took a little bit of explaining. :) Guess we should have put it together before using it to prove a point. We spent the afternoon/evening at Austin and Giselle's, and ate SO much junk food. I'm thinking that was a big contributor to my sore throat. But it was really tasty, so you know.
Lots of things to look forward to this week: feeling better, getting 2 tests over with, Valentine's Day party, and playing tennis with Giselle in the *warmer* weather (40 degrees+sunshine). Can you tell I have spring fever??
No comments:
Post a Comment