Sunday, February 27, 2011

Oh crepe!

Can't believe the weekend is already over! But luckily the weeks fly by- the weekend will be here again before we know it. Giselle and I crocheted flowers together on Friday, and ate our weight in grapes. :) I LOVE grapes. The boys lost their basketball game, but played really well and it was fun to watch. Tyler and I didn't do much that night- I really don't even remember if we did anything. Those nights are so nice sometimes, just to relax and do a little bit of nothing.

Saturday I made our meal plan for the next week and went to the grocery store, and we went to Kim and Nick's to watch the BYU game. Holy moly Cougars! Way to play! It was such a fun game to watch. We ate lots of pizza and chips and cookies. I did some cleaning in the afternoon and Tyler did lots of homework (he's got a big test week coming up) and I wrote my Mission Prep paper. We had Laura and Dan over for dinner- happy birthday to both of them! Laura's visiting for the weekend from Rexburg. We had enchiladas and they were yummy, if I may say so myself. :) Tyler and I watched Casino Royale after they left to go to a party. Poor guy was probably SO sick of chick flicks!

This morning was a pretty lazy one. I tried to start my Independent Study class (Living Prophets- so excited to take it) but then realized I hadn't kept the manual from last time I took it. By the way, shouldn't I only have had to take it once? Apparently the Church isn't as true in Idaho, according to BYU. Lame. Anyway, Laura went to Church with Dan and I didn't see her again before she left to go back up to Idaho. Tyler and I planned our lesson and I did some reading. The kids were good today- there were just 2 of them in class so it was really quiet. We talked about the priesthood and I thought they were both very interested and really learning, until I heard Anna report to her mom, "We played the statues game in class today!" No more games to get our wiggles out I guess. :) I took a much-needed bath and nap after church and then began making crepes for dinner! We had Randall and Crystal over for crepes, Amazing Race, and they brought a new game, Dixit. It was a very culturally-enriching evening with a French dinner and game. We had a great time.

This week will be a fairly calm one for me, but Tyler will be super-busy. Good time for me to show our apartment some love (the cleaning kind) and start prep for the 2 tests I have next week. Here's to getting ahead!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

wish i could've come celebrate laura's b-day with you guys! that's too bad you have to re-take the living prophets class, that's strange it doesn't transfer. But I guess it's a good class to re-take so good luck :).
p.s. now I'm going to make crepes-they sound so good!