*Please excuse my face. Despite the way it looks, I don't have a lazy eye.
Sunday was the family party at Aunt Sheila's house. I spent all morning making sugar cookies, and they turned out okay, thankfully! We love being with family.
That night, Tyler exclaimed, "Wait, Valentine's Day is TOMORROW?" So naturally, I thought he'd forgotten. Maybe he had? Anyway, so I wasn't expecting anything crazy. We both had classes and work all day, and Tyler picked me up from campus at 5:30. I walked out to the car to find a pot of red tulips on my seat! He said something silly, like "Well, I had to get you something for Valentine's Day." Again, making me think that was it. So we went home, and I was planning on heating up leftover spaghetti and meatballs, since Tyler said he had lots of homework to do. We walk in the door and I find our coffee table in the entryway. Weird. On it, there was a list: "Valentine's Day Agenda." He had it all planned out!! We went and grabbed Panda Express to go (one man's fast food is another man's romantic Valentine's Day dinner- I LOVE Panda) and ate it by candlelight in the kitchen.
We then changed into our comfies and hopped in bed, which Tyler had dragged out into the living room! We do that sometimes when we want to watch a movie late at night. I'm not really sure why, because we have a TV in our bedroom... oh well. :) We're funny. So we (and when I say we I mean I) bounced around on the mattress for a few minutes, and Tyler popped in our "surprise movie." He bought "The Time Traveler's Wife" for us! That movie makes me cry every time. I love that Tyler still surprises me- I can't seem to catch on to his tricky ways, even though he's been surprising me for a few years now. So lucky to have him for my valentine.
1 comment:
so fun!! Yea I bawled during Time Travelers Wife definitely makes me cry every time! Tyler is such a stud! What a cute Valentine's Day! =)
Post a Comment