Tyler turned 26 this weekend!! Since we went to Lufkin on his birthday, we started celebrating the week before. We went to the Woodlands with Tyler's parents! We ate at Jerry Built Homegrown Burgers (Very important side note: if you ever visit Houston, you HAVE to go there. It's just a must. I don't eat as much meat these days as I used to, but I would go there anytime. That's how good it is) and walked around Market Street for a little while.
 |
| Tyler teased that we should frame this picture for my nightstand. Still considering it. |
 |
| I held back long enough to take a picture |
 |
| We also enjoyed Blue Bell ice cream cookie sandwiches |
 |
| Even Millie was excited! |
 |
| Jealous of the kids who got to play in the water |
 |
| Her first trip to Charming Charlie |
 |
| I guess she was still hungry |
On Tyler's actual birthday, we ate cinnamon rolls (one of his favorite treats) for breakfast and he opened a present from us- a basketball and pump! Even though Millie stole it right away, he's really excited to play more.
 |
| Blurry, but I love his smile |
Then we packed up the car and drove to Lufkin! We dipped our feet in the pool and visited before driving to Longview. In Longview we ate dinner at Chili's (bad service and, consequently, a free meal) and went to their Stake Talent Show, which Sarah performed in. It was the weirdest talent show ever, I can't even explain it. You just had to be there to appreciate it. To give you a taste: creepy Pink Panther suit, Phantom of the Opera, and a traditional Chinese flower dance performed by not one Chinese person. But Sarah did awesome! And we were glad to be there. We ate Blue Bell ice cream when we got home, which makes every birthday a great one.
 |
| Tyler and I were holding hands in the car, and Millie reached over and stuck her little hand in too. She is so sweet! |
 |
| Always wants to wear Daddy's "at" |
 |
| Coloring at Chili's |
 |
| She was fascinated by Grandpa eating chips and salsa |
 |
| Learning the chicken dance from Aunt Sarah |
 |
| Happy Birthday Daddy!! |
I love Tyler so much and am so grateful he was born. Those are both huge understatements, but they'll have to do. I'm so excited to celebrate many more birthdays with my man!
No comments:
Post a Comment