Monday, May 20, 2013

Weekend adventures

I got a haircut! Finally!
Millie loved playing with Daddy's work computer
Especially the 10-key portion
I finally got my TX Driver's License on Friday! Heidi and James needed to renew theirs as well, so we all went together. I ended up having to go back (which made 3 total trips to the DMV for 1 license), but eventually we all got it taken care of! BIG thanks to Heidi and James for entertaining Millie during the drives and while I got my stuff done.




She brought me a crumpled handful of flowers. Sweetest bouquet ever!
Friday night we went to the Miller Outdoor Theater again, this time with Heidi and James. We saw La Boheme! Well, the first act of it. We didn't know that it was all in Italian, and weren't really in the mood for that kind of event just then. So we drove around downtown and then grabbed some ice cream on the way home. We love having Heidi and James here in H-town for the summer!

Wearing Daddy's shoes


Saturday we did some furniture window shopping and got lunch at IKEA. We also got a new lawn mower, so now our yard won't be a jungle! If only the furniture could have been above the lawn mower on our list. Oh well.


See the oatmeal on the chair/floor? Millie finally figured out how to open it.
We love our weekends! 

No comments: