We've been waiting for the pool to open since, well, a long time. It gets hot quickly here! (We actually have had a cooler-than-normal spring, and I am so not complaining) Since ours just opened for the summer this past weekend, we previously tagged along with friends who lived in neighborhoods that had an open pool/splashpad. Last week we went to Bridgeland's new splashpad! It was a great way to let the kids play while we ladies did our visiting teaching. Plus, I think Millie has found a little crush!
![]() |
| Romance blossomed over a bag of goldfish |
All in all, I think she enjoyed it. She likes to watch other kids more than anything! But I'm sure once we go a few more times she'll get the hang of it.







1 comment:
Oh I love splash pads! Millie is so tan and so adorable in that swimming suit :)
Post a Comment