We are so lucky to live close to Grammy! Millie and I get to have fun with her and Gigi on Wednesdays. Not every Wednesday, but every one that we can! Sometimes we go to the Woodlands, sometimes Grammy comes here. Either way, we always have a great time. Our outings usually include lunch and errands or shopping. Any excuse we need to get together!
They have a great indoor playground at the Woodlands Mall, which Millie loved playing on a few weeks ago.
![]() |
| Riding the carousel in the mall. Millie loved it! |
![]() |
| An old picture, not on a Wednesday. But it has all 4 of us in it! |
I feel really lucky to have married into a family that I truly love and get along with! I hope Millie sees someday how loved she is by her extended family and how special it is that she knows her great-grandma. We have so much fun together and I'm glad we live close to them.




No comments:
Post a Comment