Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Prolonging the inevitable

I have two tests this week. One I'm going to try to take tomorrow, the other on Thursday. I am really not ready for either, yet here I am. :) Avoiding something that's unavoidable. Today was my first day handling devotional all by myself!! It was a little test run for when my boss is on her honeymoon in two weeks and I'll have to go by myself again. Today went great and I'm so happy to have a job! Not to mention a job that's perfect for me.

Is it cold where you are? I can't even believe how cold it is here. I'm just glad it hasn't been snowing/dropping icicles on us all day. But for real, I thought maybe I should check my toes once I got to work to make sure they weren't turning black. I was even wearing 3 pair of socks and my big rubber boots! Brr. I think "wind chill" should really be called "bone chill."

So, I got some exciting news this week. Thanks to Independent Study and a very kind Dr. Blair, I will be done with classes a whole semester earlier than we thought!! I am so excited. I feel like I've had college senioritis for a while now, but that has just intensified since I found out. I can now add "graduate from BYU" to my list of things to do in 2011! SO exciting. I suppose if I'm wanting to graduate, I should probably go study. Over and out.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

that's great news Cami! not the being cold part, but the graduating early part! hooray for you!

Kimberly said...

Yay Cam!!! That's so awesome. So you graduate in December right?