Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Little things

Someone grabbed a cupcake off of the counter and went to town before I even had a chance to frost it! It was so cute I had to let him eat it.


"Hi!" and "Bye!" are some of my favorite words of his. 


Harvey overload in this post. I was folding laundry and Harvey just stomped right through the mess, backed into my lap, and said, "Book?" I've said it before and I'll say it again, this is my favorite age/phase.


Counting all his dinosaurs after his birthday - 101!


Millie did a "research project" for school. Her school has a no homework policy generally, for which I'm super glad, but Millie had fun with this. She learned all about hamsters (in honor of her cousin Eva's hamster Snickerdoodle after her death a few days prior) and made a little poster with the info she gathered. 



It's a good thing I'm not claustrophobic.


I'll take this cute package home!


There's a little lake around a nearby park we frequent, and Max was brave enough and has learned to ride his bike well enough that he went all the way around alone! He felt so grown up and I felt so proud of him.


Tooth #2 finally came out! It had been wiggly for a loooong time. Millie let me pull it one morning because she was tired of it bothering her.


Max loves to match Harvey, and I love it too.



These cute car carts are a great idea until I have to load 5 bags of mulch on them. I had 3 different people ask me if I needed help as I was trying to push that thing through the store and the load the bags into the car haha.


Harvey gets so excited when we're leaving the house. He grabs the door and says, "Bike?" every time.


A little fun with chalk. About 2 minutes later the big kids were throwing the pieces on the ground and breaking them and Harvey was trying to eat them and I remembered why I don't buy chalk anymore. Oh well.


No comments: