Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Weekend adventures

Tyler was working from home one Friday so we had lunch as a family at the school.


Millie needed more math practice after school apparently. She's such a self-starter.


Nana, Botz, and Gigi all came to the big kids' soccer games that Saturday morning. So sweet of them to come and support the kids. 


Ward Easter egg hunt!


Sign of a good morning: powdered sugar on your face and candy in your basket.


Even Harvey found one!




I was kind of surprised Max initiated this interaction and picture with the Easter bunny! He was getting into the spirit of things I guess!


We spent the afternoon at Gigi and Poppy's swimming and playing outside. None of us brought swim suits but we let them splash around in the water anyway.


Can you tell in the picture above where Harvey is headed? He knew when I let go of his hand to take a picture that he only had a second and he beelined straight for the edge of the stair. The picture below was taken on accident (actually, it's one of about 16 burst photos haha) as I grabbed Harvey out of the water. He's going to give me a run for my money this summer!


Tyler and I snuck away to play tennis for a bit and it was so great.


A Sunday walk. Love the way Millie looks at her dad.

No comments: