These are in no particular order, just moments I want to remember with my cute boys.
We haven't hit full on summer yet (unusual for Houston!) but we have had a couple of hot days. We took advantage of one and went to the splash pad. I hadn't gotten Harvey a swim suit at that point so he rocked the bare legs look. I sure didn't mind.
Max ends up in our bed every single night and always takes up more than his share of space. Some nights I wish he would stay in his bed but others I think it's so sweet.
I'm pretty sure I have a picture of Millie with all her books laid out on the ottoman like this. Max loves to read!
Going for a walk/ride to the park in sunny weather.
Max loves the library, especially the checkout process.
I saw this sign in Hobby Lobby and it was just too true in that moment I couldn't resist taking a picture.
Max walked off the field during soccer practice to bring me these flowers. Such a sweet boy.
You know you're tired when...
Two dinosaur loving boys.
Hectic trip to Sam's I wanted to remember. Harvey thought it was hilarious to turn around the grab whatever he could reach and throw it out of the cart. And it was, to the people behind me in line. And it is to me too, now that the moment is over. Never a dull moment.
No comments:
Post a Comment