Thursday, April 26, 2018

NYC part 4/Kids' fun

Sunday morning we slept in a little and spent a good portion of the day traveling. Public transportation runs a little slower on Sunday and we spent a lot of time outside waiting for buses as we tried to get to the airport. Don't we look freezing??



A cold front blew in Saturday night and it was SO cold. I didn't feel fully thawed until we were about to touch down in Houston. But we got to watch two movies on the plane and enjoyed ourselves so much! We were so excited to see the kids it felt like Christmas. We got to Gigi and Poppy's house a few minutes before they got back from church at 5:30 and were so happy to be with them again.

The kids had so much fun with Gigi and Poppy while we were gone! I was a little nervous that Harvey would give everyone a hard time, but he did great as long as he never saw us on our FaceTime calls haha. Here are some pics I got from their fun weekend.





Gigi was amazing and got Millie on and off the bus on Friday, took the big kids to gymnastics, and everything else. We're so thankful for Gigi!






It's good to leave, and it's good to come home. I love these kiddos so much, and I loved the snuggles I got from them the morning after we got home!


No comments: