Thursday, April 22, 2010

Good news, bad news

Good news:
Last night was wonderful. Tyler came to hang out with me the last 30 minutes of work, which was great. We went straight to the mall afterwards, where I finally got some perfume at Charlotte Russe. Haven't had any since a while before we got married, so I'm glad to finally be smelling good. I'm sure Tyler's glad for that too. :) Then we went to Panda Express for dinner... I love celebrating! Their orange chicken is unparalleled. We brought dinner home and plopped in front of the TV, saddened to find that no, there was not a new Modern Family episode this week! Major bummer. So we popped in a few episodes of "24" and ate brownies and ice cream. After our Panda, of course. I could hear myself getting fatter. But it was just so wonderful to hang out with Tyler, and have no homework hanging over him! This summer will be seriously wonderful.

Bad news:
Today came. With SNOW, I might add. Weren't we finished with that?? Either way, there it was on our lawn this morning. Not a serious amount, just enough to make me angry. This weather was another reason we decided not to go to Earthfest-- also bad news. But hopefully the baseball game tonight will still be bearable.

Good news:
Tonight after the game we're going to catch ourselves up on the 2 new "Glee" episodes with Heidi. And probably eat more brownies and ice cream.

Bad news:
This morning, because of our different work schedules, Tyler dropped me off at work a little over an hour early. One of us is definitely going to have to get a bike to ride for the next month or so, because I can't do this every day. Then again, it does mean I'm blogging right now.

*I feel like I should end with good news, so I don't sound like a negative fun-sucker... but that will leave me uneven! Oh well.

Good news:
I have my hubby back for the next month and we are going to make the most of these next few weeks!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

CAMI!!! You made jam today! Ha I love it! I am so happy that you get to spend so much time with tyler! That must be so nice! and Glee and modern family....both favorites!

Ben, Charlotte, Troy, and Liam said...

Finals are over!! Oh that is happy for you. And I was angry at the snow as well.