Thursday, April 15, 2010

I suppose I've been tagged

10 things that make me happy:

1. recording what goes on in my life (hence I keep 3 journals of sorts)
2. sunshine and laying out in it
3. when I cook a new meal or make bread and it turns out yummy
4. a really good workout
5. when I have a super-productive day
6. talking to people I haven't seen in forever and they say, "I've been reading your blog!" mostly because then I don't have to update them on my life. :)
7. a clean bathroom and kitchen. Last night I KABOOM!ed my bathroom and it looks fantastic! I totally believe in that stuff!
8. watching Modern Family
9. Beaver Tracks ice cream
10. spending time with my hubby

5 pieces of trivia about me:

1. I don't like or drink milk. My cousins used to call me Camilk when I was little
2. Ruining a meal makes me really mad for a long time
3. I've been reading a lot of books lately, and I love it. My next one is hopefully going to be "The Happiness Project"
4. I was obsessed with Julie Andrews as a kid. I went through a phase where I made everyone call me Millie (because of her movie "Thoroughly Modern Millie") for a really long time.
5. I made my internet home page msn.com so I could stay informed on current events. For instance, yesterday, I learned that the United States' last sardine factory is closing down! So important :)


Who gets to go next... drumroll please... Tiffany, Kellie, Steph, Charlotte, and whoever else wants to. XOXO

No comments: