Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Picture explosion

These are all out of order I'm sure, but I'm not in the mood to fix them! How do you like that? This first one is Steph, Kim, and I getting food ready for Kim's baby shower! It turned out so cute and we had a great time. Thanks to everyone who came. More pics of the shower to come! Most of the pics are from Giselle and Austin's wedding last weekend. We are so happy for them! They were sealed in the same temple as us and by the same person as we were. It was so neat to hear some of the same things that were said in our ceremony! And to hear it from a different perspective. I wasn't thinking about the luncheon or reception or how my hair looked or anything. :) So great. To explain some other pics... I'm proud to say that I've only had one slightly unsuccessful bread-making. I've been making it once a week and it is so fun! Also, I made lasagna for the first time a couple weeks ago. Thanks to Aubrey for helping me with that! It was delicious. What else... Oh, we had a little too much fun cutting Tyler's hair the other day. He asked for a mohawk and he got it! I need to be better at posting pictures when stuff happens instead of playing catchup so it won't be so random. Oh well, at least they're on now.










1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I love your hair curly like that! And I love that first picture of you, steph, and kim. Your belly's get progressively bigger! haha.