So this is where YOU come in. Below, I will include pictures of both short and long hairstyles that I've had in the past year, and you tell me which direction to go. Okay? Okay.
Here is what it looks like long:

Awkward picture but shows the length well...
Long and curly:

Now for short:

And you've seen short and curly... just scroll down a few posts if you really care.
Anyway, HELP! I don't really like making decisions by myself. How very adult of me.
6 comments:
I am really loving your hair short right now! But that's just me :)
oh boy I am no help seeing as how I struggle with this all the time for myself.grow it out? keep it short? who knows. I think I might say short for you though. It just looks so modern and cute, with flare.
This is the long life dilemma of most women I think. You look really cute both ways. I kept telling myself I would have long hair as long as possible because I would probably cut it short when I had kids.. but I still have long hair.. who knows.
I loved your hair long girlfriend!! But of course you look cute either way!
Long and curly! It looks so cute in that picture!
How about somewhere in the middle? Easy for ponytails and days when you don't feel like doing anything with it, but long enough to curl and have fun with too. You're gorgeous either way.
Post a Comment