Friday, April 30, 2010

Last day of April...

but it sure doesn't feel like it. Woke up to an inch of snow covering the backyard, had to scrape the heavy wet snow off the car and blast the heat. Seriously?!? Utah, get with the program. I wouldn't have minded it if the weather had been a little cooler but steadily getting warmer... but this roller coaster climate is too much for me and for my lungs! Sudden cold makes me really tight and wheezy in my chest. I love to cough.

In other news, I love Tyler. Not really new news, but I like to say it anyway. :) Yesterday I came home from work to find he had made dinner and set up a lovely bubble bath for me to relax in while he set the table. He is so sweet to me. I'll post pictures soon-- I left the note up on our whiteboard and the arrows leading me to the bathroom. Oh-- and he brought me flowers. Sunflowers and daisies! Perfect to cheer me up in this gloomy weather.

We went to Kimmy's wedding reception last night! She looked so beautiful and happy, and we're so excited for her and Nick. Looking forward to lots of double-dating with them. :) Other highlights from this week: 80 degrees on Monday (no joke- it was 40 the next day), went to Austin and Giselle's for their first married FHE, watched "Glee" with Heidi as we pigged out on frozen pizzas and french fries, purchased bikes! more to come on that, went to the Runia's for "Modern Family" and almost peed our pants laughing, and orchestrating our schedules with our one-car situation. Hence, the bikes. Once (or should I say IF) the weather gets nicer we'll both start riding bikes to work and cut down on gas.

I've been trying lately to take more pictures, so a little bit later this blog will be inundated with photos!

1 comment:

Kel said...

I just watched Modern Family for the first time and almost died laughing.

I LOVE IT!