I am sick. It's a good thing I got so ahead with stuff on Thursday, because it was that afternoon that I started feeling sick. Started with a sore throat, fever by the end of the work day, zonk. I was out. Stayed home from work Friday and spent a good majority of the day either sleeping or watching TV. Got through lots of Gilmore Girls episodes. :) Couldn't find the strength to cook, and didn't want to get poisoned by Tyler's cooking, so we went to Jason's Deli so I could have some of their chili to warm my throat. I love that chili! Also went to FYE where we saw everyone we know (after a day of being sick, I looked... well, let's just count this as my public apology to everyone who saw me) and got "27 Dresses" and the first season of "24." May I just brag that we spent $18 for BOTH of those things? We will never buy a movie from another store again. Buying used movies from FYE is totally the way to go. Anyway, we fell asleep watching "27 Dresses." Classic.
Saturday was yet another sick day. I tried to go in to work and get some ID badges made without the interruption of tons of people or the phone ringing, but I had some missing information that I needed before I could make them, so I didn't stay there long. Went to the grocery store, which wiped me out totally. Spent another afternoon watching, you guessed it, Gilmore Girls. Felt nauseous at that point, so I snacked on tortilla chips for dinner. Gotta love being sick. Luckily, Tyler knows how to put rice in the rice cooker and microwave teriyaki chicken, so he did not starve. :) We spent the evening watching the first 1.5 discs of "24." I got way too much TV time in this weekend. Never again.
Slept til 11 this morning. Really? Wow. Spent the morning watching Conference talks with Ty, since our ward meets at 9 and neither of us were in any shape to go (yes, I now have given him the same thing).
I think I jinxed (sp?) us by telling my dad the other day, "Yeah, we were pretty lucky this winter-- neither of us got sick!" Stupid idea. Never say stuff like that out loud.
1 comment:
CAMILLE.
I got sick this weekend too. AND
I love that you love Gilmore Girls. That's the show I watch when I'm feeling under the weather. Do you need anything?! Let me know if you do.
Love you.
Kel
Post a Comment