Thursday, December 31, 2020

Beginning of December

 My sisters and I tried on bridesmaid dresses for Sarah’s upcoming wedding.


I got the cutest package in the mail!


Millie was really into the song, “Do You Hear What I Hear?” this Christmas season. This drawing I found cracked me up.


Hazel got to come with me on a secret Christmas shopping errand.


The leaves started falling off of our trees in the backyard and the preschool kids loved playing with them.


Millie’s cute letter to Santa this year.


The van battery died while waiting for a grocery pickup. I thought maybe I was out of gas so the kids and I walked across the parking lot to get a can of gas and Harvey was so sweet to carry it back for me (at least part of the way). 


Still loving teaching High Fitness! Saturday mornings on the tennis courts are always fun.


Hazel can climb into her high chair when the tray is off. Crazy girl.


The cute preschool kids on our last day before Christmas break.


We took a walk with the Andersen crew around the River Oaks neighborhood to see all the pretty Christmas lights.





No comments: