Hazel earned some new nicknames over the summer - naughty nugget, tiny terrorist, and Hazel Houdini, among others. She entered what I thought was that busy phase but it seems to just be her personality! Love this naughty girl so much.
She only played in the splash pad after several times of going and not touching the water, making me think she didn’t need her swim suit on. Rookie mistake.
Always stealing my water.
Always climbing on tables. Six months later and we still store our kitchen chairs in Tyler’s and my bedroom and pull them out for every meal!
Stealing the hose when I’m trying to water the lawn.
And she started waking up around 5:30 every morning. Sometimes I tried to get her to go back to sleep, sometimes we snuggled, and sometimes we got out on a walk.
But I can never be mad at her naughtiness for long... especially not when she looks this cute all dressed up for church! Gigi made this dress for Heidi when she was little and I love that Hazel got to wear it.
Focus on those cute ruby red lips, and ignore the dirt in her neck roll haha.
That little profile!
Sleeping baby pictures are still my favorite.
She also became a little bookworm. This is the one mess I never mind cleaning!










No comments:
Post a Comment