I think often how grateful I am for our trampoline!
Some nice road rash from a bike crash, if I remember correctly.
I was making my way around the house painting baseboards over the summer and definitely took a sip from the wrong cup once. Yikes. Luckily I didn’t swallow any.
Gigi got the kids cute stepping stones to paint and it was a fun project.
I forgot Hazel’s swimsuit one day but with a swim diaper and her puddle jumper, she was decent regardless!
Hazel got her own Bitty Baby for her birthday from Gigi and Poppy. Millie doesn’t play with hers a ton but was excited to get both dolls dressed up!
Not much better than a game of tag on a freshly cut lawn. The kids love to play tag with Dad in the backyard after dinner.
Making cookies with Gigi.
Park and splash pad fun.
Since church and all church activities were cancelled, our Primary decided to start having virtual activities. Each kid was given a cake mix and frosting and could do whatever they wanted with it, and then we showed our creations to each other on zoom. Millie had a lot of fun making her LEGO cake!
Hazel loves her daddy.
She also loves that he works from home. Anytime the door to our bedroom/his office opens, she darts right through it to see Dad!
She’s hoping to get a position as his assistant.
First little pigtails!!


















No comments:
Post a Comment