Some brother piggybacking.
Millie had a fun play date with some friends.
Just lookin’ cute before church!
Tyler and I had our annual checkups, COVID style.
Hazel is finally big enough for some adorable dresses that Gigi made for Aunt Heidi when she was little!
Millie and Max were having a hard time getting along so I sent them to the front yard to trim some weeds with scissors. It kept them b use for a little while!
While making Harvey’s birthday cupcakes, Hazel somehow got a hold of the sprinkles and shook them all over the couch and rug! You can’t really see in the picture below but they were everywhere. I vacuumed several times and was still finding them for a while.
We started to have some cooler weather and Harvey rocked the layered look!
Cute boys at the bus stop.
Doin’ a little scripture study.
One more pic of Hazel in that cute dress.
The pigtail sisters.
I got to have a bike ride with the red power ranger!
When Hazel throws a fit it involves her lying on the floor. She doesn’t really scream, just lies down. It’s so funny.
We had a picnic with my siblings and cousins that live in Houston. It was fun to see everyone and a beautiful day!















No comments:
Post a Comment