Thursday, December 10, 2020

July little things

 I love taking the kids to the pool in our neighborhood that’s a little further away when one of them is learning to swim. It is so shallow in the middle so they feel confident! We enjoyed this pool several times over the summer, and almost every time we were by ourselves there.


ROYGBV


Millie is an energizer bunny, so to see her fall asleep in the couch is rare!


A beautiful sunrise on my run.


Love these two brothers!



And playing peekaboo with this cute girl.

I wanted the kids to come on a walk with me, and the older two insisted in bringing a book with them. I did not protest.


Harvey needed some new shoes so we made a date out of it. I love this kid. We took a pic and Harvey said he made his eyes squinty so you could tell he was smiling behind his mask. 


Another beautiful sunrise! That’s the last one I promise.


Harvey falls asleep in the funniest positions sometimes!


I barely finished mowing the lawn before it started to rain one day. Since I was already wet I asked who wanted to come jump on the trampoline with me. We had fun playing in the rain for a little bit, minus Harvey who opted to stay dry and take the picture instead.


Does he know how to play chess? No. Do we “play” anyway? Yes.


I went to check on the boys long after we had put them to bed and found them like this, Max reading to Harvey. It was the sweetest scene.


We had our front door refinished and it was great! I thought about attempting to do it myself but was glad to outsource that job this time.


Millie had a virtual Primary activity and the boys really wanted to watch too. She was obviously thrilled.


Park shenanigans.



Hazel found a spot in the shade to rest for a minute. Smart girl.


No comments: