Thursday, December 31, 2020

Little things October

 Just two cuties chillin’ in the backyard.


Crazy hair day at school!



It’s hard to be too crazy when you’re a boy with a fresh haircut, but we did our best haha.
    

Max drew this at school and I thought it was so cute and also sad that his self-portrait included a mask!



Harvey was ready to leave the park and I guess I wasn’t going at a pace he liked, because he picked up my bag and walked toward the car without me.


I spent every Sunday in October going early and staying after church, helping to record kids’ parts for our virtual Primary program. It turned out great!


We had a fun murder mystery dinner at the Webb’s house. I’d never done one of those before and it was a great time!


Our character names were Imotta Bounds (tennis player) and Jinn Slinger (bartender). 


I tried something new and got certified to teach High Fitness! 


Held my first class mid-October and it was so fun. I’ve been teaching most Saturday mornings at a nearby park.


Love this little bookworm!


Bus stop crew. It has been so fun to have Tyler working from home and he gets to join us out at the bus stop a lot.


Ward Halloween party. It was different than years past but still fun! 


Sweet Max trying to read to Hazel - she is so wiggly.


Millie started swim team and Harvey liked trying on her gear on dry land.

No comments: