This has just been one of those weeks. Work has been SO crazy-busy... haven't taken a lunch break all week. Trying to get everyone ready to head out for the summer, so I'm swimming in ID Badges (I make them) and paperwork. I got dressed in such a rush this morning to get here that when I got to work and looked down, I found a nasty unidentifiable stain on my cute red shirt. Guess I didn't look closely enough earlier-- oh well. I went to the gym on Monday, but that has been on the back burner with everything that's going on.
But there's hope! Today is Friday. Steph is here in Utah, and I am taking the afternoon OFF (that's right, off) to do baby shower stuff. I'm so excited! Hope you can all come!
ps I forgot to say how I've been so happy this week. I think I saw Tyler for 40 minutes total yesterday (while we were both conscious, anyway) and it was the best part of my day. He makes me so happy!
2 comments:
I'm glad you're taking the afternoon off. You deserve it! Hang out with Steph and Kim a few extra minutes for me! (and eat a few cupcakes for me too haha) I wish so badly I could be there! Have fun at the shower! ;)
So glad to see you the other night and that I found your blog!
Post a Comment