Monday, February 18, 2019

10 on 10: January 2019

1. Wanted to document a favorite breakfast of mine this pregnancy. This is totally shocking, as I've never liked eggs. But with an english muffin, some bacon, and cheese, I'm in! 


2-3. Millie's new room, before painting or decorating obviously.



4. The boys' room. 


5. Harvey requested to have a one spike hairdo like Max often does. He rocked it.


6. The big kids recently started doing piano lessons (just with me at home). I wasn't sure about starting Max this young but he really likes it!


7. But he did not like that we didn't have time to walk down the toy aisles at Target. He thankfully protested the situation quietly.


8. A lot of baby stuff was on clearance and I got a few things for baby girl. She really doesn't need much but I think I spent $11 total here? Couldn't just leave without them!


9. Playing go fish at Gigi and Poppy's house. The kids also love Old Maid as of late. 


10. Millie requested that I color with her in lieu of a bedtime story. It's so fun to color with her - she chooses the colors and tells you where to use them. It was nice to have a few minutes with just Millie at the end of the day and a good reminder that I need to make that more of a priority.


No comments: