Monday, February 4, 2019

Baby #4 update

You know you're officially pregnant when people you don't know well ask you if you're expecting. This happened for me at 15 weeks. My body knows how to expand by this 4th go-round!


We had a gender ultrasound done at 16 weeks. We'd never done that with any of the other kids but I was just so anxious to know! My anatomy scan ended up being pushed back to mid-January so I was really glad we didn't wait until then to find out. Tyler came with me (and Harvey haha) and we grabbed lunch at Whataburger after and it was just a very happy day. We feel so so so blessed.


Baby was not cooperative for a great picture but I still love it!


Our plan was to have a gender reveal with our families on the 23rd after Mitchell and Shayna arrived in town. I was going to make a cake and it just did not turn out well! It was kind of hilarious!


I tried to cover up what I could with frosting but it was pretty pathetic looking. I laughed every time I saw it. 


Driving to Gigi and Poppy's house and the kids were laughing that the sunset couldn't even decide if it thought we were having a boy or girl!


And the verdict is... GIRL!!


We ended up doing balloons in case the cake wasn't visibly pink on the inside haha. Everyone was so excited!!


I remembered to take a picture of the inside of the cake before I ate the last piece. It had a pink heart in the middle, which you can kind of see here. Didn't really matter though because the cake was delicious!


We can't wait to meet baby girl Juergens in May!!

No comments: