We sure enjoyed some beautiful weather this December!
Harvey brought me probably the tiniest flower I’ve ever received. So cute.
We took Millie lunch at school and had lots of fun with her. Unfortunately the visitors table was right in the sun so we were squinting the whole time.
Harvey sometimes gets super anxious for Millie and Max to come home. This particular day he parked himself by the front door, crying, waiting to go out. I told him we could go out as soon as Hazel was awake (even if it was a good hour before the bus would come).
5 minutes later I found him asleep. Poor guy.
Tyler had to go out of town for work (to New York, actually!) and Max wrote him this sweet note.
I was trying to keep Hazel awake for a few more minutes but she won!
Millie and I had a little Saturday morning date - she rode her bike while I ran and we blasted Frozen 2 songs the whole time. Love this girl.
Foreground: cute baby. Background: the mess that cute baby made!
What Max wrote and drew about visiting the puppies at the pet store. His spelling of cute kills me - “kyot.”
Harvey jumped off this curb so many times, over and over.
And Hazel finally learned to sit up! She learned to crawl before sitting up, not the usual order of things, but it’s definitely more her personality to be into moving instead of sitting still.
And she has started liking solids more too! Such a fun, messy age.
She turned the banana into a purée real quick.
If I’m down on the floor with her she gets as close as she can and it’s my favorite thing!
Harvey is really into being a puppy lately. He crawls around and sometimes barks instead of talking, and occasionally even wants water in a bowl and his lunch on the floor.
My real-life Cabbage Patch baby!
I wanted to try some different kinds of popcorn so we did a little taste test. Harvey was so excited to watch the air popper.
We made regular butter and salted popcorn, cinnamon sugar popcorn, and caramel corn. Pair that with watching White Christmas and it was a pretty great evening!
Can’t resist tickling and snuggling this girl during an outfit change!
Max was the star student at school. He made this cute star to take in to tell all about himself, he got to be first in line every day, and I got to go read to his class on that Friday. Love this star student!
7 months old!
Hazel is hard to nurse nowadays - she’s very easily distracted. Smiling at Max was much more fun than eating.
When your Christmas dress is too puffy for your car seat buckle.
Millie was holding Hazel and playing Max in chess at the same time. The multi-tasking starts young! She’s such a little mom and it’s so cute.
Just super happy to be sitting up and playing with everything in and out of reach. This girl is sunshine!

No comments:
Post a Comment