You can just expect a post of just Hazel pics pretty often here. But this one is actually going to start with a picture of Millie. As I pull out clothes for Hazel that Millie wore, I can’t help but find pictures of Millie in them and compare!
I even made Tyler hold Hazel the same way. He is a good sport.
Love that little bum sticking up in the air! And the fact that we’re 4/4 for tummy sleeping babies. Once they learn to roll there’s just no keeping them on their backs.
4 month checkup.
And then later, all tuckered out from her shots.
This was one of my favorite outfits Hazel wore the first few months.
Hazel is more often than not dressed and ready for the day before I am.
Mother’s room selfie when I realized it’s pretty clear what my favorite color is. My dress, Hazel’s dress, nursing cover, and phone case all a similar light blue.
Working hard on sucking that thumb.
Happy girl on a walk.
The moment when I finally accepted that it was time to retire the outfit!
No comments:
Post a Comment