The great candy sorting. It’s fun to watch this get more and more involved as the kids get older.
A lunch play date with Bronson. These two buddies are so cute!
The foot in the mouth gets me every time.
First night of our thankful tree! Thanks to Harvey for helping me color it, or “scribble scrabble” on it, as Max would say.
I thought it’d be fun to play a family game of Yahtzee and it definitely didn’t turn out how I envisioned. Crying baby, bloody nose, tantrum, and fighting over who would keep score. Someday we’ll look back on this and laugh! And someday we’ll be able to make it through one game!
Went to a church’s pumpkin patch after the pumpkins were long gone, they had fun running around anyway.
My method for folding large amounts of laundry. Me sitting in the middle with a drink and a podcast (okay, and some Halloween candy), with piles growing all around me.
You know it was not a great night when he falls asleep at 10am on a walk.
Harvey asks to hold Hazel a lot and it’s super sweet!
Caught the kids singing a Primary song to Hazel as we were getting ready for church. I think it was “I Am a Child of God.” Hazel just smiled at them.
Tyler was teaching in Primary and Hazel was staring at him so intently, I couldn’t help but take a picture. It was so funny.
No comments:
Post a Comment