Monday, December 30, 2019

Post-holidays

The day after Christmas Max got to try his new golf clubs on the course! He was so excited.




While they were gone I took Millie, Harvey, and Hazel to the park.


Hazel had fun crawling around on the turf while the big kids play!


Unfortunately by that evening I was really not feeling well. I’m guessing it was some kind of flu bug. I was so grateful that if I had to get sick that it happened when it did - Tyler was off work still and he was so helpful. Gigi came and took the kids to her house a couple of times too, so I could rest. It was so sweet. I rocked a mask for several days whenever I was holding Hazel.


Gigi and Poppy also took the kids to Urban Air! They had SO much fun and the kids couldn’t stop talking about all the cool stuff they got to do. 


We got Sorry from Monka and Umpa for Christmas and the kids had fun playing it for the first time. 


This picture doesn’t do it justice at all, but the amount of birds that congregate at the HEB near our house is insane!


No comments: