Tyler did an indoor sprint triathlon! It was at an athletic club nearby that we do not belong to, but they were nice and let us come watch anyway.
They did a staggered start on the swim to accommodate everyone. It was fun to cheer him on!
After doing a lap in each of the 5 lanes he ran to the beginning and did it all again. Amazing!
About to rock the 12 mile bike ride!
This was where it got a little hairy for the kids. They weren’t allowed to touch much of anything, go anywhere really, or do much. We did take a couple trips to the bathroom to occupy ourselves and allow Tyler to ride in peace haha.
He was a rockstar!
And then it was out to the treadmill.
He rocked the run too! During the swim Millie and Max had been saying they thought they could do what Tyler was doing easy peasy, but by the end I think they were truly impressed with their awesome dad.
I know I for sure was impressed! He is amazing.
No comments:
Post a Comment