Enjoying a beautiful sunset.
Millie was concerned about our lack of outdoor Halloween decor so she made these little ghosts out of paper and hangers. And lots of tape. They never made it outside because I didn’t think they would last but they sure made me smile!
And a Halloween picture Max made at school.
I finally got our 72-hr kits updated. Hazel how has one too!
Max made a cute BYU pennant for College Week at school.
Sharon and I made a cute Halloween picture display together and had fun doing it. Even if Hazel didn’t nap the whole time like I’d hoped. The show must go on, even with baby in tow.
All dressed up one day during College Week.
Borrowed a carrier from a friend for our NYC trip and had fun getting Hazel used to it.
Millie came home from school one day and wanted to give Max an art lesson. She taught him about Picasso (she pronounced it like lasso) and said, “Okay, draw a nose in the middle. Then draw an eye somewhere else - doesn’t have to be anywhere close to the nose! Now another one somewhere else!” It was pretty funny.
Hazel is very active these days and kicks right through her snaps occasionally.
Found some random school work in Max’s folder with a sweet little note on the bottom. Melted my heart.
Sharon does a cute traveling story time and came to read to Harvey and his buddy Bronson one day.
If I put Hazel on the ground with a blanket she often grabs it and brings it with her as she rolls.
We went to the cool to have lunch with Max! We miss having him home with us.
Just a picture to remember a moment looking into the living room and feeling very blessed.
FaceTime with Dad in Chicago. The kids loved seeing the trains above ground there.
Outlet mall ritual.
The pre-crawling “that’s not where I left you” phase.
A date with my favorite person, and my favorite chips and salsa.
We have had really nice weather this fall and are trying our best to take advantage of it!
Before
After
My little baby doll!
Another before
And after!
Beautiful sky.
Just another reminder of why I use grocery pickup these days.
Max was reading to us and Hazel was listening instead of eating!
The kids heard a lot about the Astros at school when they went to the World Series. They ended up being really into it and we watched most of the games actually. Millie drew this cute rendition of a baseball game. I love how she drew JJ Watt in the audience, with his girlfriend. She must have seen him in the crowd on TV or something.
While we’re on Millie projects, these always make me smile.
This little jacket on her just melts me!

No comments:
Post a Comment